We are a zoned school. Please see the link at the bottom of the page to see whether you fall with our school zone. If you are in our zone, please contact the school office for an enrolment pack or to make an appointment for a tour. We are now taking applications for out of zone students for the 2022 school year. If you child falls outside of out zone, you will need to complete an enrolment form before the 1st of October to be part of the ballot. Please see the links below for full information.
When you enrol your child at school please bring with you:
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate or passport
- Your child’s passport if parents are immigrants to New Zealand
- A copy of his/her immunisation certificate
- Medical information including your doctor’s contact details
- Any legal documents e.g. custody or access agreements the school should know about.
- Contact details for your family and someone the school can call in an emergency
- Proof of residences such as a power bill or tenancy agreement
Informal Cohort Entry
We operate an ‘informal cohort entry programme’ for five-year-olds starting school. This means that your child may not necessarily start as soon as they turn five, but may need to wait until a specific date (see entry dates below) to start. This makes it easier for staff and students in the transition to school when a group starts at the same time as opposed to staggered throughout the term.
Entry dates are as follows:
Term 1: 5-Year-old Students can start 3/2/2021 or 15/3/2021
Term 2: 5-Year-old Students can start 3/5/21 or 8/6/2021
Term 3: 5-Year-old Students can start 26/07/2021 or 30/08/2021
Term 4: 5-Year-old Students can start 18/10/2021 or 15/11/2021 As this is an ‘informal entry’ students can still start when they turn 5 if you wish.